January 4, 2012

Fun Finds

I thought it would be fun to share some of the awesome ideas I've collected on Pinterest these last few weeks. Enjoy!


Root Words Project- Students write the root word and its meaning in the center. They then write words that include the root word on the flaps and the definitions under the flaps.




What a cost efficient way to bind student books! Goodbye book binding machines that never seem to work right...




This is such a simple idea, but it seems like an amazing way to stay organized!



Just in case you've been wondering where the heck I've been, I've had some personal stuff going on these past few months that has kept me away. It's good to be blogging again!

8 comments:

Runde's Room said...

I hadn't seen the root words foldable yet - what a great idea!!! And I really NEED to make those clips ...

Jen
Runde's Room

A Teacher's Treasure said...

I love all 3 ideas!!!!!! Will def. make those binder clips! Thanks for sharing!

❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
A Teacher's Treasure

Amber Polk said...

I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! Come check it out!

Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher

Linda Dunnavant said...

I really need to make those binder clips too! I have somehow found the time to blog about it, but not to actually do it. Hmmm...

Amber, Thanks so much! I'm am going over to check it out right now!

5thgradeteachermama said...

I use binder clips for everything in my classroom!! Especially to hang posters! No staples, no mess!

Linda Dunnavant said...

I always forget to hang my posters with binder clips! What a great idea. Definitely better than hot glue which is what I usually use.

Mrs. Esswein said...

I love your binding idea. Something that is useful and very inexpensive! Your blog is very intereting.

Mrs. Esswein

http://smith5thgradeblog.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

How do you hang posters with binder clips? I use hangers and plant hooks which I love.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...